(Last Updated On: February 19, 2018)
ACCA LSBF Exam Tips for March 2018
In this post we have shared ACCA LSBF Exam Tips for March 2018, these tips will help you to prepare in the upcoming exams. ACCA LSBF Exam Tips for March 2018 are the important topics which can be examined in the examination. Please try to focus on the complete syllabus and don’t completely trust on the tips. These are the just simple guess by the tutors.
READ THESE TIPS TOO:
- LSBF ACCA Exam Tips for 2018
- ACCA P3 Mock Exam for March 2018 Attempt
- Download ACCA P1 Short Notes 2018 by Sir Haris Hanif
ACCA LSBF Exam Tips for March 2018 Updated on 19 Feb 2018
F8 LSBF EXAM TIPS MARCH 2018
- As with other F papers, the whole syllabus needs to be covered, with special focus on:
- Audit risk and response.
- Internal controls objectives, procedures and tests.
- Substantive procedures.
- Audit report outcomes and content, including KAM.
- Objectivity threats and safeguards.
F9 LSBF EXAM TIPS MARCH 2018
- As with other F papers, the whole syllabus needs to be covered with special focus on:
- Working capital management.
- Cost of capital.
- Investment Appraisal.
P1 LSBF EXAM TIPS MARCH 2018
- The 11 core principles of governance.
- Benefits of NEDs.
- 1 v 2 Tier boards and family companies.
- Rules v principles approach.
- Internal control reporting.
- Need for internal audit.
- Audit committees and audit independence.
- Strategic v operational risks.
- Risk correlation.
- Enterprise risk management.
- Embedding risk.
- Corporate Citizenship.
- Gray, Owen & Adams.
- Corporate codes of ethics.
- Accountants and the public interest.
- American Accounting Association 7 step process.
- Sustainability and integrated reporting.
P2 LSBF EXAM TIPS MARCH 2018
- Q1 is likely to be a b/s although neither p/l or cfs is impossible.
- Q2&3 are likely to be the usual wide-ranging suspects including revenue and nca and fi and dt and sbp and pensions and friends.
- Q4 is due to address the current issues of provisions or goodwill or disclosure.
P3 LSBF EXAM TIPS MARCH 2018
- External analysis.
- Strategic choice.
- Management accounting impact on strategic decisions.
- Software evaluation.
P4 LSBF EXAM TIPS MARCH 2018
- International investment appraisal.
- Financial reconstruction.
- Mergers and acquisitions (including corporate valuations).
- Hedging foreign exchange risk.
P5 LSBF EXAM TIPS MARCH 2018
- Evaluation of KPIs.
- Breakeven/financial impact of strategic decisions.
- Improving business processes.
- Types of information required.
P6 LSBF EXAM TIPS MARCH 2018
- IHT with the death estate including BPR and APR and lifetime gifts. Gifts with reservation and relief for a fall in value. Domicile including deemed domicile and election to be treated as UK domiciled and deed of variation.
- Lifetime gifts into a trust.
- Takeovers and mergers.
- Group question, sale of shares versus sale of the trade and assets, including
- SSE and the degrouping charge.
- Overseas aspects of corporation tax including branch versus subsidiary.
- Incorporation of a business and relief for trading losses made by a sole trader/partnership at the end of the trading cycle.
- Investment in a VCT/SEIS the theory versus investing in a registered pension scheme.
- EMI and CSOP share option schemes.
- Property business profits including rent a room relief and the advantages of furnished holiday letting properties.
P7 LSBF EXAM TIPS MARCH 2018
- Risk of Material Misstatement including ratio calcs.
- Business Risks.
- Assurance on forecasts.
- Forensic Investigations.
- Audit report scenarios, including MURGC, KAM, other information.
- Quality Control.
- Money Laundering.
- Laws and Regulations/NOCLAR.
- Big data and data analytics.
- Subsequent Events.
- Audit evidence re leases, impairment, provisions, intangibles, fair value, assets HFS and discontinued operations, share based.